Visitor Visa

We provide Visitor Visa​ services to assist you in visiting Canada, extending your stay, inviting business visitors, or reuniting with family members.

A Visitor Entry Visa is an official document citizens from visa-required countries need to get to travel to and enter Canada as a visitor for up to 6 months. The Visitor Visa is sticked in your passport to show that you can meet the requirements to enter Canada.

A visitor record is a document that a border services officer may issue to you to extend or restrict your stay in Canada. You may also get a visitor record after approving the application to extend your stay or restore your status. A visitor record is issued either by the Canada Border Services Agency or Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada.

You need to apply for a visitor record when:

  • you first arrive at the port of entry and you know you want to stay longer than 6 months, or
  • you’re in Canada and decide you want to stay longer.
  • You must apply at least 30 days before your authorized stay in Canada expires.

If you are otherwise inadmissible to Canada but have a justified reason to travel to Canada, a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) may be issued to you. To be eligible for such a permit, it must be determined by an immigration or border services officer that your need to enter or stay in Canada outweighs the health or safety risks that your presence may pose to Canadian society.

This means that even if the reason for your inadmissibility appears minor, you must still provide sufficient evidence that your visit is justified and should be allowed.

The Super Visa is a great way for families to stay connected and strengthen ties with each other. This visa offers flexibility and peace of mind as it’s valid for a maximum of 10 years, allowing you and your family to travel in and out of Canada easily.