Entry Visa

Nexus visitor

  • Most foreign visitors, students and workers are required to have a visa to enter Canada
  • Certain countries do not require a visa to enter and visit Canada, though some specific requirements still apply
  • Temporary residents who wish to leave and re-enter Canada must have a valid visa in their passports

Visitor’s Extension

  • Extension for status in Canada should be obtain prior to expiration of current status in Canada
  • Students and workers may seek to extend their stay in Canada

Temporary Resident Permit

  • Inadmissible to enter Canada
  • Must have a justifiable need to reason to stay in Canada that outweighs the health or safety risk to Canadian society

Parent and Grandparent Super Visa

  • May obtain a visa that is valid for up to 10 years with the ability to remain in Canada for up to 24 months at a time without having to renew status
  • Must be the parent of grandparent of a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident
  • Must be admissible to Canada
  • Meet other conditions

Contact Us

Please contact us at
(403) 452-5273
during 10 AM to 5 PM Weekdays