studyStudy Permit

  • Have been accepted by a Canadian educational institution
  • Have enough funds to pay for tuition and living expenses
  • Must satisfy an immigration officer of leaving Canada at the end of authorized stay
  • Depending on the education institution attended, foreign students may be eligible for a post-graduate work permit, as well as the ability to apply for permanent residence in the future

Study Permit Extension

  • Study permit extensions may be obtain to extend the study period, change conditions as a student or change educational institutions

Contact Us

Please contact us at
(403) 452-5273
during 10 AM to 5 PM Weekdays